After earlier Apple devices have fallen behind Samsung, Google and Huawei’s likes, the iPhone 11 reflects a tremendous step forward for photography thanks to a fresh ultra-wide lens and a fresh night mode for better low-light results. Also, Apple has upped the ante with higher quality of video recording while providing outstanding battery life.
The iPhone 11 screen size is 6.1-inch LCD; has a resolution of 1,792 by 828 and 326 pixels per inch. That leaves everything feeling super clean compared to the Apple iphone X, it has a screen at 5.8 in, stretching from edge to edge like those seen on the Samsung Galaxy S8 and Galaxy Note 8. This screen is the first OLED display foray by Apple. The Apple iPhone 11 stacks up a long lasting 3110 mAh battery while the Apple iphone X bags a 2716 mAh battery.
The Apple iPhone X is undoubtedly a junior to the Apple iPhone 11 except for few features they both share such as water resistance, quick charging, wireless charging, dustproof, 3D Touch Touchscreen, Multi-touch, Hexa core performance and a few more. The Apple iPhone 11 is most definitely a phone that’s worthwhile.
Apple iPhone 11 Specs
Networks and Connectivity
- Wi-Fi 802.11, a / ac / ax / b / g / n 5GHz, MIMO Wi-Fi features Mobile Hotspot
- Bluetooth v5.0
- USB Connectivity USB 2.0, Nfc
- Network Support 4G, 3G, 2G
- Gps with A-GPS, GLONASS
- Dual sim; SIM1: Nano, SIM2: eSIM
Display and Body
- Display Type IPS LCD
- Aspect Ratio 19.5:9
- A Bezel-less Display with a notch
- The Pixel Density is 324 ppi
- Screen Protection
- Screen to Body Ratio Calculated around 79.79%
- Screen Size 6.1 inches (15.49 cm)
- Screen Resolution 828 x 1792 pixels
- 3D Touch Touch Screen, Multi-touch Touch Screen.
- Thickness 8.3 mm Width 75.7 mm Weight 194 grams
- Waterproof (up to 30 minutes at 2-meter depth), IP68
- Ruggedness Dust repelling
- Colours; Black, Green, Purple, Red, White, Yellow.
Camera and Video
- The Rear Camera has top features; AF Phase Detection, Auto Flash, Bokeh Effect, Continuous Shooting, Exmor-RS CMOS Sensor, Exposure compensation, Face detection, Focus Pixels, Geo-tagging, High Dynamic Range mode (HDR), ISO control, Optical image stabilization, Time Lapse, Touch to focus, White balance presets
- It also features; Classic Autofocus, Quad-LED True Tone Flash, Phase Detection Autofocus (PDAF), OIS (Optical Image Stabilisation) and a digital zoom of up to over 10x.
- Video Recording; 3840×2160 @ 30 fps, 1920×1080 @ 60 fps
OS and Performance
- Apple A13 Bionic chipset
- The Apple GPU (four-core graphics)
- Random Access Memory, RAM of 4GB
- The Audio features; Dolby Atmos, Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus
- Stereo speakers
- Sensors; Light sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Barometer, Gyroscope
- stereo speakers (bottom-firing + earpiece)
Battery Stats and Storage
- 3110 mAh long lasting battery.
- It’s got wireless charging and fast charging supported
- Fast charging of 50% in 30 minutes
- Lion type and User non-replaceable.
- Non-expandable internal memory of 64GB.
The iPhone 11 makes an excellent upgrade for anyone on iPhone 7 or previous models; it swerves with a general package that is reliable and packs a punch in terms of characteristics and processing power.
This Apple iPhone 11’s greatest characteristic, though, is the cost. This phone is much cheaper than what the iPhone XR was when it started at Rs 64,900 in India. Add a couple of deals, and you could get even less. A brand-new iPhone selling at such a price, this could be the beginning of something substantial for Apple to sell at a cost point below Rs 60,000.
The Apple iPhone 11 also provides those searching for a costly Android option a choice. This iPhone could ‘’kill it’’ for them.